Thursday, September 4, 2014

Classroom Reveal!

Finally! Yesterday I finally finished my classroom! It was a pain in the you know what, and I'm so glad to be finished. There are still a few little things I would like to do, but it's ready for my kiddos to come tomorrow with their parents! Take a look!


This is a view from my door. One of my rows of lights went out so it's a little dark :( 


This is from the windows looking at the front of the room. To the right is my whole group area, and to the left is the library. 


This is the view from the closet. To the right is my manipulative and blocks area.


Here is my desk. The bravo wall behind it is where I will put student work. 


This is the view from the front looking at the windows. To the right is my kitchen center, and to the left is my "toys" center where different types of toys are stored such as dolls, cars, barbies, music, etc.


This is my prayer table. It is in the corner to the back left of the room. I will put a bin under the table with different books and pillows so children can sit and "relax" or pray.


Another view from the other door. ( I have 2 doors in my classroom) 

I hope you enjoyed! I'm off to bed! I have an early morning tomorrow! It's meet and greet day, where the parents come in with their little ones in small groups to meet the teacher. I cannot wait to meet my new little love bugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment