Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently!

Today I am linking up with Farley for a September Currently! I cannot believe it is September already! Where in the world did the summer go :(


Listening: I am listening to nothing! Just silence, well I guess technically I hear the sound of my ceiling fan. But still. Sometimes you need to just sit in the dark and relax without any noise. It's a great feeling.

Loving: I just went to target earlier today and they had Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter! I love pumpkin, and I love peanut butter, so this is a win win for me! I love making smoothies with yogurt and pb, so I know this will add that perfect fall taste to my morning treat!

Thinking: I am thinking about summer! Where did it go?!? I don't want it to be over and I do not want to go back to school! I know I sound like a kid!

Wanting: I am seriously wanting a pumpkin smoothie now! I may have to go make one after this blog post!

Needing: I really need to start planning for school. I technically don't have kids til Monday the 8th so I am okay for this week, but I know it will be the 8th before I know it my goal was to be ahead of the game this year! So far I'm slacking.

3 trips: 3 trips I would love to take are Ireland, an island of any sort, and the beach!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! I'm linking up with you from Farley's "currently". Your post is making me crave pumpkin too! Have a great school year!

    Mel
    The Teaching Crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, hmmmm Pumpkin, I love the fall and all the amazing things that come with it, including Pumpkin!! I have never heard about pumpkin pb, I may need to try that some day. I agree about summer it did go way to fast, but I am looking forward to returning to school as I have been off for a year with my daughter and am eager to get back in a classroom.

    Lauren
    Dancing Through the Days With Mrs Gadicke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin spice peanut butter? I simply must try it! I hear Ireland is absolutely beautiful. Maybe someday...

    Have a great school year!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete