Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teacher Week: Day 2

Hey Everyone!

Today is Day 2 of BlogHoppin's Teacher Week! Today is all about the WHERE. Where do you teach?



I teach at a Catholic School in South Philadelphia. I love my school. And I love that I can express myself through my faith on a daily basis!


In my school, there is one class per grade. It's very small, but at times it's a blessing! Unfortunately, I am not able to get into my classroom quite yet. School starts in two weeks, so I am kind of in panic mode. I took everything down at the end of last year with plans to redo my whole room! So now I am worried about the time it will take. We have 3 inservice days next week so hopefully by next Thursday I can get in! For the time being, here are a few pictures of my classroom from last year, my first year at St. Gabes.

These are pictures from the beginning of the year last year when I was first starting and had barely anything in my classroom! Well by the end of last year it looked completely different! (except for the colors of course) This year it will look completely different again. I have a car trunk full of stuff that needs to be taken to school, plus stuff laying around my bedroom! I can't wait to get in and fix it up! Hopefully it will be perfect for the first day of school!





No comments:

Post a Comment