Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Teacher Week: Day 3

Hey everyone! Today is day 3 of Teacher Week! It's all about why organization! To some this is a horror, but me personally, I love organization!! I feel complete when things are organized, and it puts me in a good mood! Especially in my classroom. I get flustered when things become scattered and all over the place. And that is why I need organization! So let's take a look at a few of my organizational tips!



So since I cannot get into my classroom quite yet, I am unable to show any of my in class organization tips. However, I can show you how I organize my life in other ways.

My organization tip for today are "Planning Sheets" I decided to make today when my power went out and I had no internet. My students nap for an hour and a half everyday!!! I know be jealous! So I usually plan out what I am going to do each day during that time. Well, some days are "Pinterest days!" where I peruse Pinterest and find ideas for upcoming themes. I find myself jotting things down on random pieces of paper and shoving them in my binder.

So today, I decided to make pre made sheets to write my ideas down for when I decide to plan. Each sheet is double sided. At the top it tells which week and theme it is focused on. Then, my areas of planning are squared out. The areas I work with are religion, learning centers, whole group and motor skills. The important notes part is where I can write important dates like days off or holidays to make sure I put them into my plans. My students main learning time is only for about 3 hours so everything is mushed into one. Learning centers incorporate all different areas like math science reading etc. I'll talk more about that later. So here are my sheets! I haven't decided if I want to sell them on tpt yet, I am having trouble figuring out how to make power points with editable text boxes :(




Thanks for stopping by! I wish I could show some in class organizational tips, but ohh well. I hope you enjoyed my planning sheets!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I like the planning sheets, they are nice and straight forward and I like the boxes to jot down ideas! I need to learn about making editable files too. If you visit the tpt seller forums there is probably a post abouthow to do it somewhere! See you again in the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great thanks so much! I will have to go check it out! If I end up finding anything I will let you know!! :)

      Delete